There are lots of different ways to organise or take part in a fundraising activity in aid of our work. We’d be delighted to have your help! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Walking, running or cycling challenges
- Organised active events – and we have free fundraisers places!
- Family friendly, group and workplace fundraising ideas
- Virtual fundraising activities – such as fitness challenges or virtual social events
- Other easy ways to give
- Or take a look at our A to Z of fundraising ideas!
Already done your fundraising and want to pay in your donation or sponsorship money?
- Edzell Men’s Shed bagged a Munro
- Bryan, Suzanne and Amelia performed a concert via Facebook Live
- The Gentle Giant Mighty Hikers walked the Rob Roy Way
- Colleagues from Rail Systems Alliance Scotland grew moustaches to raise funds and awareness of prostate cancer
- David cycled 900 miles over 3 months around Edinburgh
- Bobby ran a virtual Lands Ends to John O’Groats challenge
- Aden Allotments and PGL Aberdeenshire East got together for their Take-Away Feed
- Rotary Clubs across Scotland joined in the Rotary Ride for Prostate Cancer
Our fantastic annual Burns Supper held at Prestonfield House, Edinburgh in aid of Prostate Scotland on Thursday 26th January 2023
Ideas for family friendly, group and workplace events:
- The Supernova 5K at the Kelpies – returning in March
- And in April, the first Kiltwalk of 2023 returns to Glasgow, and then to Aberdeen, Dundee and Edinburgh
- We have free charity places in our Zipslide across the Clyde on 8th September
- Head to our A to Z guide for more fundraising ideas you can do together!
You can apply for a FREE charity place in all of our events when you’re fundraising for Prostate Scotland. Head to our events pages to take a look at what’s on.
We realise that the current situation has made life difficult for many people and families. We understand if this is not a time that you can support us financially. There are many ways that you can still support us non financially, including generating free donations when you shop online.
A big thank you for your support!