Train like a pro at Ibrox and Tynecastle! We’ve teamed up with the SPFL Trust to launch the new and unique Prostate Football Fans in Training (Prostate FFIT) a free 12-week pilot project for men living with prostate cancer.
UPDATE: Our initial courses started in January 2023 at Ibrox and Tynecastle! We aim to roll out Prostate FFIT to other clubs across Scotland. Please register your interest for news on Prostate FFIT and we’ll keep you updated.
- Initial courses will be held at Ibrox (Rangers FC) and Tynecastle (Heart of Midlothian FC)
- You’ll get the opportunity to meet and share experiences with other men living with prostate cancer
- The programme is supported by experts in prostate cancer and fitness including Prostate Scotland, University of Glasgow and the SPFL Trust
- You’ll build your knowledge of exercise, diet and nutrition over 12 weeks
- The course meets medical guidelines for men on hormone therapy where an exercise programme is recommended
Get your new year off to a great start and train like a pro – courses start Monday 16th January at Ibrox and Tuesday 17th January at Tynecastle!
- APPLY NOW to take part at spfltrust.org.uk/prostateffit This link will open in the SPFL Trust website
- Twenty places are available at each club
- Courses will run from 5 to 7pm at Ibrox and 6 to 8pm at Tynecastle
- If Ibrox or Tynecastle are not suitable for you in this pilot project, please register your interest in the form below for news on further clubs across Scotland which may follow in future. In the meantime, check out our exercise video!
COMPASS is our comprehensive range of support services to help men across Scotland navigate prostate cancer and disease. These services complement the care you receive from medical experts.
What is available at the moment?
- Join a Living Well with Prostate Cancer Course
- Try our specially designed exercise video
- Speak to a Cancer Support Specialist
Please register your interest in our Prostate FFIT programme below.