We’ve teamed up with the SPFL Trust to launch the unique Prostate FFIT (Football Fans in Training), a free 12-week healthy living and exercise programme for men with prostate cancer.
Our initial courses kicked off in January 2023 at Rangers and Heart of Midlothian, and again at Hearts and Kilmarnock in September!
About Prostate FFIT
- Men get the opportunity to meet and share similar experiences
- The programme is supported by experts in prostate cancer and fitness including Prostate Scotland, University of Glasgow and the SPFL Trust
- Building knowledge of exercise, diet and nutrition over 12 weeks, tailored individually to each participant
- Prostate FFIT is suitable for all men undergoing treatment for prostate cancer or when treatment has finished. It also meets medical guidelines for men on hormone therapy where an exercise programme is recommended
- Sky Sports Scotland went along to a session at Tynecastle last season – take a look at their report!
Want to know more?
- “Enjoyable, exercising, entertaining and educating” – read more about Prostate FFIT!
We aim to roll out Prostate FFIT to further clubs in Scotland – please register your interest on this form. We’ll keep in touch with you about next season’s clubs. In the meantime, check out our exercise video!
Our Prostate FFIT ‘players’ at Ibrox last season!
COMPASS is our comprehensive range of support services to help men across Scotland navigate prostate cancer and disease. These services complement the care you receive from medical experts.
What is available at the moment?
- Join a Living Well with Prostate Cancer Course
- Try our specially designed exercise video
- Speak to a Cancer Support Specialist
- Download our Prostate Scotland Cancer Navigator App
Please register your interest in our Prostate FFIT programme below.