Our Prostate Scotland Cancer Navigator App is now available on Google Play and the App Store!
Or search ‘Prostate Scotland Cancer Navigator‘ on Google Play or PS Navigator in the App store. It’s completely free of charge.
Our team at Prostate Scotland worked closely with prostate cancer patients and their families, and with clinicians and experts in prostate cancer in Scotland to develop and test our App.
- Treatment decision making tool
- PSA test results tracker
- A monitor to record any side effects of treatment
- Practical information and support resources
We’ve received some great comments about our App:
“Very impressed. Easy to navigate around.” Consultant Urologist
“Overall, I found the App really useful and user friendly” Patient Review
Our App is personal to the individual. Individual data is encrypted and is not stored remotely.
Prostate Scotland Cancer Navigator App has been developed by and for Prostate Scotland, with thanks to the very kind and hard work, assistance and generosity of The Francis A. Connolly Trust. It’s part of our COMPASS project.
Our COMPASS project
COMPASS is our comprehensive range of support services to help men across Scotland navigate prostate cancer and disease. These services complement the care you receive from medical experts.
What’s available at the moment?
- Join a Living Well with Prostate Cancer Course – registration for all our courses is open
- Speak to a Cancer Support Specialist
- Try our exercise video specially designed for people with prostate cancer
- Register for Prostate FFIT (Football Fans in Training), our new exercise programme with the SPFL Trust