Thank you for fundraising in aid of our work. We’ve received your registration form and we’re delighted to have your support! We look forward to supporting you in your fundraising efforts.
Here’s some info to help you with your fundraising, and you can bookmark this page to return to later.
If you’ve requested a t shirt/running shirt/vest, we’ll send it to you within a month or in time for your event, if it’s sooner.
Fundraising – getting started
When you get a moment, please take a look at our Fundraising Pack which includes a link to our Merchandise List.
- You can set up your online fundraising page from justgiving.com/prostatescotland Tap the ‘fundraise for us’ button on the top right and follow the instructions. It’s a step by step process to set up your very own page – this will have its own online link/web address.
- Try to update your JustGiving page to make the most of your fundraising. Fundraisers who update their profile pictures and story sections raise more funds on average than those who don’t.
- We really recommend these excellent fundraising tips at: justgiving.com/fundraise/tips/top-10-fundraising-tips
If you’re collecting sponsorship money or donations by cash or cheques, please use our Sponsorship and Gift Aid Declaration Form If a donor confirms that they are a taxpayer and agree that they wish their donation to be eligible for Gift Aid, we can claim an extra 25% on their donation from HMRC.
- We kindly ask for you to use our sponsorship form, please don’t design your own as it may not be valid – there are certain criteria that the form has to meet.
Join our community!
If you’re capturing your fundraising experience and sharing your pictures online, we and our event partners would love to see them! Check the event page online for relevant hashtags and we’ll keep those updated on our Events pages too. If you are on Facebook, we have a lovely community of supporters at facebook.com/prostatescotlandfundraisersandsupporters On Twitter we are at twitter.com/prostatescot. Please join us and tag us too! We’d be happy to share any news or photos of you to support your fundraising.
Supporting you to navigate prostate cancer and disease
We realise you may be fundraising in support of a loved one or because you’ve experienced prostate disease or cancer. COMPASS is our comprehensive range of support services to help men across Scotland navigate prostate cancer and disease. These services complement the care they receive from medical experts.
What is available at the moment?
- Join a Living Well with Prostate Cancer Course
- Try our specially designed exercise video
- Speak to a Cancer Support Specialist
And don’t forget, our Resources section has a wide range of helpful prostate information booklets for you to download free of charge.
- Our Prostate FFIT (Prostate Football Fans In Training) pilot programme kicked off in January at Ibrox and Tynecastle. It’s our NEW free exercise course for men living with prostate cancer, in partnership with The SPFL Trust. We aim to roll out Prostate FFIT to other clubs across Scotland, so we’d love to hear from men living with prostate cancer who may like to join one in future – please register your interest on this form and we’ll update you. This is also part of our COMPASS project.
Do keep in touch and let us know how your fundraising is going – we’d love to see any photos or hear any stories about it. You can get in touch with us at email@example.com
Thanks again for your support!