Be part of the Great North Run 2021
This September, be part of the Great North Run to support Prostate Scotland! It’s the world’s biggest Half Marathon and we have a limited number of free places to offer to our fundraisers and supporters.
The funds you raise will help us to ensure that men and their families can receive information and support on prostate issues.
2021 is a special year for this event when the Great North Run celebrates its 40th anniversary.
In this hugely popular and friendly run, you will join 57,000 people running over the iconic Tyne Bridge from Newcastle to South Shields. The event is well known for its warm North East welcome, and comes highly recommended by Prostate Scotland supporters!
Before the day you’ll receive:
- Your personal run pack sent to you in the post, with your run number and timing chip
- Access to training plans, support and advice
- Prostate Scotland running shirt or vest
- A huge supportive and inclusive social community on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to help you on your running journey
On the event day you’ll also get…
- Access to the free Great Run app to allow your loved ones to track your progress along the route as well as access to all event information
- A medal, an exclusive finishers t-shirt plus a finisher’s bag filled with goodies
- A huge round of applause as you cross the finish!
The deadline to register with us for your free charity place is Friday 2 July.