Scottish 10K 2024
Date: 18th Aug 2024
Street Address: Musselburgh Racecourse
Postcode: EH21 7RG
If you’d like to run in aid of Prostate Scotland, and even set a personal best, then taking part in the Scottish 10K is an ideal time to attempt it – this route is seriously flat and rapid.
About the route…
The Scottish 10K route starts and finishes at Musselburgh Racecourse, running along the coast through the picturesque harbour towns of Prestonpans and Cockenzie. From Cockenzie, you’ll loop back before heading back to Musselburgh Racecourse for your grandstand finish.
This is a popular running event with a fun and friendly atmosphere, and usually benefits from some sunshine and warmth too!
This event takes place on the same day as the Scottish Half Marathon, which starts at the Meadowmill Sports Centre in Tranent.
As a supporter undertaking this event in aid of Prostate Scotland you will receive:
- Pre-race information about how to get sponsorship and fundraise and how to make it easy, safe and fun!
- Specially designed Prostate Scotland T or running shirt/vest
- Post- race a Prostate Scotland Certificate of Appreciation
The Scottish 10K will provide:
- Great finisher’s medal
- Wicking finisher’s T-shirt
- Accurate chip timing
- Grandstand finish at Musselburgh Racecourse
- And more – head to 2024 Scottish 10K Event Information for more details!