We realise that the current economic climate has made life difficult for many people and families and we understand if this is not a time that you can support us financially. There are other easy ways to support us non financially:
- Head to easyfundraising.org.uk It’s free to use and you can raise funds in aid of Prostate Scotland every time you shop online. Go to easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/prostatescotland and create a free account. You can shop with over 7,000 brands, including many high street names. Prostate Scotland receives donations from the retailers you have shopped with.
Buying a greetings card?
- We’ve teamed up with award-winning Making A Difference Cards to offer a superb range of personalised charity greetings cards. There’s a wide choice of designs available for different occasions. You can send a personalised eCard – or a printed card by First Class Post – while making a donation to Prostate Scotland. See the full range of cards at: makingadifference.cards/supporting/prostate-scotland
Cards cost from £2.00 for an eCard plus your donation. Printed cards cost from £2.50 plus your donation, plus postage.
It’s a card that supports our cause, and if our cause is important to your family, friend, colleague or loved one, it will be a card with an extra special touch.
Help us to raise awareness
- You could help us raise awareness of prostate issues, and also encourage family members or friends to be aware that if they have potential symptoms of prostate problems, to visit our symptom self-checker or contact their GP.
- Share our prostate information and latest news
- Like, comment and share our page and posts on Facebook or Twitter