Declutter and donate to Prostate Scotland
Are you looking for a safe way to support our work? You can now declutter and donate your unwanted books, games, CDs and DVDs from home and donate the proceeds to Prostate Scotland.
How does it work?
- Download the Ziffit app to scan the barcodes of your items (or enter the barcodes from your PC)
- Get an instant value
- Select Prostate Scotland at the checkout and pack up your unwanted goodies
- Use Ziffit’s contact-free courier or drop-off service to send your items, free of charge*
- The value of the items will be donated to Prostate Scotland
Ziffit‘s contact-free courier collections follow social distancing guidelines.
- We’ve compiled some ideas that take up less time and effort but can still raise awareness or some money for our cause.
To complement the care you receive from the medical experts, Prostate Scotland is currently developing a range of support and wellbeing services to help men across Scotland navigate prostate cancer and disease. It is called our COMPASS project and in time it will cover information, courses, exercise programmes, workshops and support services. Head to prostatescotland.org.uk/help-and-support-for-you for more details.