Supernova Kelpies 2024
Start Date: 15th Mar 2024
End Date: 16th Mar 2024
Street Address: The Kelpies, The Helix Park
Postcode: FK2 7ZT
Held at the Helix Park in Falkirk by torchlight after nightfall, you can be part of the spectacular Supernova Kelpies 5K run to fundraise in aid of our work. Your route will take you on wide flat paths meandering through the wetlands of this fantastic green space, alongside the historic Forth & Clyde Canal and around the lagoon. This is the home of the Kelpies, at 30 metres high the world’s largest equine sculptures. The Supernova Kelpies is a unique fundraising experience with the focus very much on fun and enjoying the atmosphere at night.
You decide your pace…
A fully inclusive event for all ages and abilities, you’re encouraged to dress up in bright colours and you can decide your pace. Whether you’re an experienced runner or you prefer to jog or stroll around the route to take in the spectacle of the sea of lights, the Supernova Kelpies is an impressive and memorable occasion.
We have free charity places available when you fundraise in aid of our work. Apply on the form below!
When you support Prostate Scotland in this event, we’ll send you:
- Pre-race information about how to get sponsorship and fundraise and how to make it easy, safe and fun!
- Specially designed Prostate Scotland T shirt
- Post-event a Prostate Scotland Certificate of Appreciation
The Supernova Kelpies will provide:
- A great finisher’s medal
- LED head torch
- Personalised event number with accurate timing chip
- Supernova buff for keeping you warm on colder days
- And a fun filled evening at the Kelpies!