Kilomathon Scotland 2024
Date: 7th Apr 2024
Street Address: Ocean Terminal
The Kilomathon Scotland 2024 is the metric half marathon run on Edinburgh’s beautiful off-road cycle paths. You’ll enjoy great views of the capital’s skyline as you run from the north to the west of the city!
The route takes in the historic Royal Yacht Britannia and the picturesque Victoria Park and the cycle paths before a fantastic grandstand finish in front of the West Stand at BT Murrayfield Stadium. Starting from Ocean Terminal at the port of Leith on the Firth of Forth, you’ll run through the city. The route on the off-road paths is lined by trees, quiet and fairly flat.
Want to try the 6.5K route? The Kilomathon Scotland 2024 6.55K is ideal if:
- You’ve taken up running in lockdown and want to try out a running event for the first time
- You’ve run some 5K routes and want to challenge yourself more
- You’re looking for a training run for a 10K
The 6.55K route begins on Clark Road Cycle path just off Ferry Road. It joins in with the 13.1K runners as they run along the cycle paths to the finish at BT Murrayfield Stadium.
We provide you with:
- Pre-race information about how to get sponsorship and fundraise and how to make it easy, safe and fun!
- Training tips and information
- Specially designed Prostate Scotland T shirt
- Post-race a Prostate Scotland Certificate of Appreciation
Kilomathon Scotland 2024 will provide to you:
- Personalised Event Number sent to you
- Tailored training plans
- Accurate chip timing
- Kilomathon buff, Kilomathon foil blanket and Finisher drawstring bag
- Spectacular Finisher medal
- And a fantastic running experience!