Prostate FFIT at Rangers FC
Prostate FFIT exercise programme
Start Date: 16th Jan 2024
End Date: 9th Apr 2024
Street Address: Rangers FC, Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive
Postcode: G51 2XD
Get Prostate FFIT at Rangers FC!
After our hugely successful programmes in 2023 at Rangers, Hearts and Kilmarnock, Prostate FFIT kicks off again! It’s our free exercise programme specifically for all men affected by prostate cancer. Join us at Ibrox in January 2024!
UPDATE: our course at Ibrox has kicked off! However, please register your interest for future courses on our prostate cancer and exercise form – we’d love to hear from you!
We teamed up with the SPFL Trust to launch the unique Prostate Football Fans in Training (Prostate FFIT).
It’s an opportunity to meet men in a similar situation to share experiences and improve your fitness levels over 12 weeks. Prostate FFIT has been specifically designed for men undergoing treatment for prostate cancer or when treatment has finished.
- Our next courses are at Ibrox (Rangers FC) and Rugby Park (Kilmarnock FC)
- You’ll have the opportunity to meet and share experiences with other men living with prostate cancer
- Our programme is developed by experts in prostate cancer and fitness including Prostate Scotland, University of Glasgow and the SPFL Trust
- You’ll build your knowledge of exercise, diet and nutrition over 12 weeks
Get Prostate FFIT for 2024 – sign up NOW!
Our course runs from 1 to 3pm, and starts on Tuesday 16th January. It runs for 12 weeks, so the last week will be Tuesday 9th April.
- APPLY NOW to take part at spfltrust.org.uk/prostateffit (this link will open in the SPFL Trust website) or phone Elaine, our Services Development Manager on 07816 408429 or email email@example.com
- Sixteen places are available at each club
- Our Prostate FFIT programme is suitable for all men affected by prostate cancer and is tailored individually to each participant!
Want to know more?
- Sky Sports Scotland attended a session at Tynecastle last season – take a look at their report!
- Speak to David, one of our Tynecastle ‘players’ on 07833 433783
- Read more about Prostate FFIT here!
If Ibrox or Rugby Park are not suitable for you, we’d still like to hear from you! Please register your interest on this form. We’ll keep in touch with you about next season’s clubs. However, you can check out our exercise video in the meantime!