Virtual Men’s 10K Glasgow 2021
Date: 29th Aug 2021
Street Address: Virtual Event
Country: You can run anywhere!
The Virtual Men’s 10K Glasgow 2021 will take place Sunday 29th August, with hundreds running together virtually across the UK for men’s health, and raising much needed funds for charity!
With a firm focus on the many aspects of men’s health, the Men’s 10K Glasgow is a popular and well supported event. By running in aid of Prostate Scotland, you’ll help us in our work to tackle prostate cancer and disease: an important cause as nearly one in two men may get prostate disease at some stage in their lives. Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men in Scotland- with one in ten at risk. The good news is that the survival rate from prostate cancer has been increasing and by supporting us, you’ll help us to help increase it further.
Enter now at Virtual Men’s 10K Glasgow 2021 or request your free charity place by filling in the form below.
We’ll send you:
- Pre- race information about how to get sponsorship and fundraise and how to make it easy, safe and fun!
- Specially designed Prostate Scotland t shirt or running shirt/vest
- Post- race a Prostate Scotland Certificate of Appreciation
The Virtual Men’s 10K Glasgow 2021 will provide:
- Great finisher’s medal and certificate
- Wicking finisher’s T-shirt
- Downloadable training plans and running number
- Tips on planning a safe route for your run
- An audio countdown to kick off your running challenge
Looking for a place in other running events? We have places in:
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival Virtual Challenge
- Scottish Half Marathon & Scottish 10K – 19 Sept – East Lothian
- Great Scottish Run 10K – 3 Oct – Glasgow
- Women’s 10K Edinburgh & Men’s 10K Edinburgh – 24 Oct
- Supernova Kelpies 5K – 14 Nov – Falkirk