Supernova Kelpies 5K 2022
Start Date: 18th Mar 2022
End Date: 20th Mar 2022
Street Address: The Kelpies, The Helix Park
Postcode: FK2 7ZT
Held at the Helix Park in Falkirk by torchlight after nightfall, you can be part of the spectacular Supernova Kelpies 5K to fundraise in aid of our work. Your route will take you on wide flat paths meandering through the wetlands of this fantastic green space, alongside the historic Forth & Clyde Canal and around the lagoon. This is the home of the Kelpies, at 30 metres high the world’s largest equine sculptures. The Supernova Kelpies 5K 2022 is a unique fundraising experience with the focus very much on fun and enjoying the atmosphere at night.
At this family orientated event, you are encouraged to dress up in fancy dress and bright colours and you can decide your pace. Whether you’re an experienced runner or you prefer to jog or stroll around the route to take in the spectacle of the sea of lights, the Supernova Kelpies 5K 2022 is an impressive and memorable occasion.
There are runs being held on 3 consecutive nights and we have free charity places available in each – apply on the form below!
When you support Prostate Scotland in this event, we’ll send you:
- Pre- race information by email about how to get sponsorship and fundraise and how to make it easy, safe and fun!
- Specially designed Prostate Scotland T shirt
- Post- event a Prostate Scotland Certificate of Appreciation
The Supernova Kelpies 5K will provide:
- A great finisher’s medal
- LED head torch
- Personalised event number with accurate timing chip
- Supernova buff for keeping you warm on colder days
- And a fun filled evening at the Kelpies!