Supernova Kelpies 5K 2021
Date: 14th Nov 2021
Street Address: The Kelpies, The Helix Park
Postcode: FK2 7ZT
Held at the Helix Park in Falkirk by torchlight after nightfall, you can be part of the spectacular Supernova Kelpies 5K to fundraise in aid of our work. Your route will take you on wide flat paths meandering through the wetlands of this fantastic green space, alongside the historic Forth & Clyde Canal and around the lagoon. This is the home of the Kelpies, at 30 metres high the world’s largest equine sculptures. The Supernova Kelpies 5K is a unique fundraising experience with the focus very much on fun and enjoying the atmosphere at night.
At this family orientated event, you are encouraged to dress up in fancy dress and bright colours and you can decide your pace. Whether you’re an experienced runner or you prefer to jog or stroll around the route to take in the spectacle of the sea of lights, the Supernova Kelpies 5K is an impressive and memorable occasion.
We are pleased to offer free charity places on Sunday 14 November to participants fundraising in aid of Prostate Scotland.
As a supporter undertaking this event in aid of Prostate Scotland you will receive:
- Pre- race information about how to get sponsorship and fundraise and how to make it easy, safe and fun!
- Specially designed Prostate Scotland T shirt
- Post- event a Prostate Scotland Certificate of Appreciation
The Supernova Kelpies will provide:
- Great finisher’s medal
- Tailored training plans
- Supernova warm up
- Accurate chip timing
- LED head torch
- Quality goody bag
- And a fun filled evening at the Kelpies!
Looking for a place in other running events? We have places in:
- Virtual Men’s 10K Glasgow – 29 Aug
- Scottish Half Marathon & Scottish 10K – 19 Sept – East Lothian
- Great Scottish Run 10K – 3 Oct – Glasgow
- Women’s 10K Edinburgh & Men’s 10K Edinburgh – 24 Oct