Scottish 10K 2021
Date: 19th Sep 2021
Street Address: Musselburgh Racecourse
Postcode: EH21 7RG
If you’d like to run in aid of Prostate Scotland, and even set a personal best, then taking part in the Scottish 10K 2021 is an ideal time to attempt it – this route is seriously flat and rapid.
The Scottish 10K route starts and finishes at Musselburgh Racecourse, running along the coast through the picturesque harbour towns of Prestonpans and Cockenzie, from where you will loop back before heading back to Musselburgh Racecourse for your grandstand finish. This event takes place on the same day and in conjunction with the Scottish Half Marathon, which starts at the Meadowmill Sports Centre in Tranent.
This is a popular running event with a fun and friendly atmosphere, and usually benefits from some sunshine and warmth too!
As a supporter undertaking this event in aid of Prostate Scotland you will receive:
- Pre-race information about how to get sponsorship and fundraise and how to make it easy, safe and fun!
- Specially designed Prostate Scotland T or running shirt/vest and water bottle
- Post- race a Prostate Scotland Certificate of Appreciation
The Scottish 10K will provide:
- Great finisher’s medal
- Wicking finisher’s T-shirt
- Race recovery pack
- Accurate chip timing
- Tailored training plan
- Water & Energy Gels on route
- Grandstand finish at Musselburgh Racecourse
- And a fantastic running experience!
Looking for a place in other running events? We have places in:
- Virtual Men’s 10K Glasgow – 29 Aug
- Scottish Half Marathon – 19 Sept – East Lothian
- Great Scottish Run 10K – 3 Oct – Glasgow
- Women’s 10K Edinburgh & Men’s 10K Edinburgh – 24 Oct
- Supernova Kelpies 5K – 14 Nov – Falkirk