Edinburgh Marathon Festival Virtual Challenge 2020
Start Date: 30th Sep 2020
End Date: 31st Dec 2020
Get active in autumn and be part of the Edinburgh Marathon Festival Virtual Challenge 2020 to support Prostate Scotland!
Have you taken up running during lockdown and are looking for a challenge? Are you a keen runner, and have missed your usual races this year? If so, we have the perfect challenge for you! Why not take up the Edinburgh Marathon Festival Virtual Challenge and fundraise in aid of our work?
- There are multiple distances to choose from, including the marathon, half marathon, team relay, 10k, 5k and junior races. The relay is an ideal event for a household to participate in as a team.
- You can complete your challenge anytime before 31st December 2020
- Your challenge, your rules – complete your challenge in one day or over multiple days!
The key requirement is that you must follow Scottish Government and NHS guidelines on staying safe and on exercise and social distancing
Enter now at Virtual Edinburgh Marathon or you can request a free charity place by filling in the form below.
Edinburgh Marathon Festival Virtual Challenge entrants will receive the following:
- Downloadable training plans
- Personalised Event Number posted to you
- Personalised Event Information Pack, to help you prepare for your challenge
- Downloadable audio countdown to kick start your challenge in style
- Prostate Scotland running shirt or vest
And upon completion you will receive the following:
- Wicking finisher’s t-shirt
- Finisher medal & keyring charm
- Finisher presentation pack
- Personalised finisher certificate
- Prostate Scotland Certificate of Appreciation
- Plus, you will be added to EMF 2020 Virtual Challenge finisher listing
You can also connect your JustGiving fundraising page to the fitness app Strava to keep you motivated and keep your family and friends updated on your progress.
Current participants of the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2020 – more information is available here.
Please do get in touch if we can help any further, either at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0131 603 8664. Our Supporter Care team is currently working remotely and we are on hand to help with any queries.