Edinburgh Marathon Festival Virtual Challenge 2020
Start Date: 1st Jan 2021
End Date: 31st Jan 2021
Kickstart your year with a fitness challenge and be part of the Edinburgh Marathon Festival Virtual Challenge to support Prostate Scotland!
- Are you looking start the New Year off with a fitness challenge?
- Have you taken up running recently and want to keep your running routine going?
- Are you a keen runner, and missed your usual races last year?
If so, we have the perfect challenge for you! Why not take up the Edinburgh Marathon Festival Virtual Challenge and fundraise in aid of our work? The EMF team have extended their virtual challenge until the end of January.
- There are multiple distances to choose from, including the marathon, half marathon, team relay, 10k, 5k and junior races. The relay is an ideal event for a household to participate in as a team.
- You can complete your challenge anytime before 31st January 2021
- Your challenge, your rules – complete your challenge in one day or over multiple days!
- Our supporter Bill achieved his marathon distance by completing a series of 5K runs over several weeks to make up the 26.2 mile distance. Bill fundraised the superb sum of £740!
The key requirement is that you must follow Scottish Government and NHS guidelines on staying safe and on exercise and social distancing
Enter now at Virtual Edinburgh Marathon or you can request a free charity place by filling in the form below.
Edinburgh Marathon Festival Virtual Challenge entrants will receive the following:
- Downloadable training plans
- Personalised Event Number posted to you
- Personalised Event Information Pack, to help you prepare for your challenge
- Downloadable audio countdown to kick start your challenge in style
- Prostate Scotland running shirt or vest
And upon completion you will receive the following:
- A finisher’s medal to mark your fantastic achievement!
- Wicking finisher’s t-shirt
- Finisher presentation pack
- Personalised finisher certificate
- Prostate Scotland Certificate of Appreciation
- Plus, you will be added to EMF 2020 Virtual Challenge finisher listing
You can also connect your JustGiving fundraising page to the fitness app Strava to keep you motivated and keep your family and friends updated on your progress.
Please do get in touch if we can help any further, either at email@example.com or on 0131 603 8664. Our Supporter Care team is currently working remotely and we are on hand to help with any queries.